PreSaga: 08/21/21 Progress Report
As we draw closer to Unity’s inaugural dApp launch, we’d like to give a brief update to our community regarding the development, marketing, and post-launch plans for our upcoming prediction market, PreSaga.
Bug Testing & Improvements
Unity’s developers continue to bug-test every aspect of PreSaga to make sure our prediction market is as safe as it is fun. Here are a few highlights from our latest efforts.
- We’re homing in on an oracle and L2 solution that will meet our needs regarding safety, quality, and benefits for our users.
- We’ve rebranded PreSaga’s UI to match Unity Network’s color palette.
- PreSaga is being made responsive so that its UI scales across all major formats and devices for maximum adoption.
- PreSaga’s preexisting Market Maker contract is being further adapted and refined to meet our needs. We’re creating our own contract and testing this.
- We’ve fixed a host of minor issues regarding items like button functionality, user-facing messaging, streamlined Metamask compatibility, UI functionality, price displays, etc., and continue to do so as they come up.
- We’re making sure we have the most secure hosting environment possible to keep your funds safe.
PreSaga’s marketing budget has grown! Unity’s founders have decided to maximize the dedicated marketing budget for our first dApp by temporarily contributing their individual salaries to marketing efforts.
This allows for a much more comprehensive marketing push via more channels, equating to higher adoption upon launch. The more eyes we have on our prediction market in its first days, the the stronger our project will become— we want to ensure that happens.
A Roadmap to the Future
For more information on what Unity Network has planned for PreSaga’s development, launch, and post-launch, take a look at our new roadmap below.
We’re almost at the finish line, and we’re excited to have you all join us on this journey toward connecting the masses to DeFi through user education, easy-to-use, innovative dApps, and community governance.